Students explore the difference between beat and rhythm as they learn songs. Many different musical instruments, their sounds, and names will be introduced to children.
Older students have the opportunity to join the Queen of Peace Choir. They also learn to play soprano recorders. Children will also hone their performance skills and confidence as they prepare for programs.
- Be exposed to a variety of musical experiences while at Queen of Peace
- Develop an appreciation for music and to grow each child’s awareness of their own musical gifts
- Participate in a yearly Christmas program and Spring music program
- Learn keyboarding during winter trimester
- Attend music classes twice each week